We have regularly been training mechatronics technicians since September 2011
What is this profession all about?
As a mechatronics technician with us, you will manufacture mechanical components and will build sub-assemblies for special machines. The control cabinet and system wiring, PLC programming and commissioning of assembly systems will also be part of your job.
Duration of apprenticeship: 3 ½ years
- Technical understanding and craftsmanship
- Flexibility and team skills
Important school subjects:
- Mathematics (e.g., for collecting and evaluating readings) and physics
- Computer science (for example, for the handling of hardware and software components, in configuration work)
- Works / technology (for example for installing mechatronic systems, technical drawing)
- good German and English skills